A leading and well known multinational are seeking to hire an FP&A Analyst into their commercial finance team. You will act as business partner to the marketing functions in the business, supporting marketing budget holders to manage spend and make investment decisions that drive maximum value and return on investment.
This company is well known for its high-profile marketing strategies and this role will be responsible for the financial analysis of the business performance, whilst working closely with the Finance Director and senior management team.
This role will suit a very commercially minded qualified accountant with 2-3 years’ PQE. You may have trained as a chartered accountant (ACA) in a ‘Big 4’ firm and are seeking your first move into industry in a commercial finance role, or perhaps you are a CIMA / ACCA / CPA commercially trained accountant and wish to move into a dynamic, marketing focused business.
Brand financial analysis and customer account profitability analysisPlanning and forecasting processes at brand & customer levelProvide detailed business results at the end of the monthAnalyse business results and recommend corrective actionProvide business reporting for senior managementAnalyse and make recommendations regarding business opportunities
- Act as business partner to the marketing functionsSupporting marketing budget holders to manage spend and make investment decisions that drive maximum value and return on investment
- Performing variance analysis on marketing spend & providing insights on marketing activities
- Manage and control local overheads budget & forecast – analysis of variances to FD & senior management on corrective actions where necessary
- Support business in animating cashflow monitoring & working capital management
- Support the business planning manager in preparing the monthly rolling forecast
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)Industry trained with 2-3 years’ PQE in a similar rolePractice trained ACA, ACCA (Big 4 / Top 6 firm) and seeking perhaps first move into industry (2-3 years’ PQE)
- Proven analytical abilities derived from combination of work experience and education
- Previous experience of working in a multi-national company would be a strong advantage
- Strong IT Skills and proficient in use of Excel
Please contact Carmel on firstname.lastname@example.org for full discussion